1:18 Autoart 1969 Ford Falcon XW GTHO Moffat/Hamilton #61D diecast model Car - Bathurst 1969
In 1969 Ford had a new 351ci V8 - the XW Falcon GT and Holden had just released the HT Monaro GTS350 and both entered that year's Bathurst race. It was Allan Moffat's first Bathurst car which qualified @2m:53.6s, finished 4th and completed 129 laps.
- Limted edition of 5,000 pieces
- Numbered certificate of authenticity
- Diecast metal body with clear windows
- Opening & moving parts
- Interior & exterior detail
- Packed in a box encased in styrofoam for protection