Our ONLINE Payments include: ZIP, Afterpay, HUMM, PayPal, Mastercard and VISA Instore ZIP, Afterpay, HUMM, Mastercard, VISA and American Express
Shipping and Returns
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Our stock is extensive and responds to customer demands. We do at times have to order in from our suppliers components of orders. When this happens it is sometimes seven to ten days before full shipment.
- Partial shipment is sometimes carried out where practical. Most orders wherever possible are sent within a few hours of receipt. Unless specified ythere is no insurance for loss or damage. We do not take responsibility for damage to models that have been damaged in transit.
- Pre-Orders will be shipped when they are in store and available. The ETA on Pre-Orders is an estimation given by suppliers. We are not responsible for the delays that sometimes occur.
- Unless selected or requested, shipping does not include insurance for loss or damage. We do not take responsibility for damage to models that have been damaged in transit.
- We are also not responsible for any postage delays Australia Post or International Post may encounter.
- We use Australia Post for our shipping method. We ship using standard shipping with tracking, for both National and International orders. This method does not include insurance for loss or damage. If you do wish to have your order insured, please notify us and we will provide you with a PayPal invoice for the insurance costs.
If you select Flat rate shipping with Australia, we will send you a Paypal invoice for the balance of postage. If you do not pay the excess postage, a full refund will be given.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
Exchanges are gladly done where the goods are returned with labels and tags intact and unworn. We appreciate return postage being paid where a selection error has been paid and will gladly reimburse where Stuff4blokes is found to be at fault. We act in accordance with the Australian fair Trading Act which states: "A business may refuse to give you a free repair, replacement or refund if: •you simply changed your mind •you misused the product or service in any way that contributed to the problem •you asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted •a problem with a service was completely outside of the business’ control. " You are also responsible for the cost of returns for exchanges, unless it is where Stuff4blokes is found to be at fault. We are happy to assist you in your exchanges where purchases were made that are unsuitable. All returns will need Authorisation. Any unauthorised returns will not be reimbursed shipping costs. Authorised returns may be eligible for postage refund only to the maximum of what was initially charged, i.e we will not refund extra costs for express or other.