Our ONLINE Payments include: ZIP, Afterpay, HUMM, PayPal, Mastercard and VISA Instore ZIP, Afterpay, HUMM, Mastercard, VISA and American Express
1:18 D4U/ACE 1972 Holden LJ Torana XU-1 V8 Beast #10 Brock Model Car
This is a first for us! We've joined forces with ACE Models in order to bring you a model of Peter Brock's 1973 BEAST, aka Holden LJ Torana XU-1 #10 in a 1:18 scale. Very limited quantities, available from us and one other supplier.
- Resin Sealed Chassis
- Highly detialed
- Limited edition of 300 pieces!
- Availalbe only through 2 retailers D4U & ACE
- 3 options available stickered #10, stickered #12 or unstickered
- ***Please note that the 300 pcs are split between #10 & #12***
- In 1973 the Harry Firth led HDT Team presented a very aggressive Torana for their two lead drivers to campaign in the sports sedan category. The highly modified Torana was powered by a mid-mounted F5000 Repco V8. Brock was to drive the Torana in Victorian rounds and Bond to contest the NSW races. The car had much success and became known as "The Beast".