During World War II General Motors was a primary supplier of military vehicles to U.S. and Allied governments. The most outstanding of those vehicles was the GMC® model CCKW350 series, 2½ Ton 6x6 Truck (called the “Deuce-and-a-Half” by GIs). From 1940 through 1945 GMC® built over 528,000 6x6 military trucks.
The Forces of Valor® replica is of a Deuce-and-a-Half with outfitted and antiaircraft guns.
- Constructed of both die cast metal and plastic.
- Hood is metal.
- Removable canvas cover is vinyl material.
- Rubber tires.
- Rotating wheels.
- Includes a driver
- Accurate markings and insignia.
- Comes with assorted accessories.
- New packaging for 2012 no ties or screws, double blister construction.
Length: 7.5 inches
Width: 3 inches
Height: 2.8 inches
Weight: 0.8 lb.