Britain's Favourite Cars of the Decades by Matthew Leonard
In the past 50 years, the world of cars has changed beyond recognition. This book charts the development of the cars us Brits have driven and loved throughout each decade from the 1960s, brought to life with the help of beautiful photographs and fascinating statistics. Discover the origins of the modern motor vehicle, from the first popular hatchbacks and sports cars to the hybrid/electric marvels of the 21st century, and learn how the future may shape the irrepressible automobile.
- Title: Britain's Favourite Cars of the Decades
- Author: Matthew Leonard
- Publisher: Parragon Books Ltd
- Number of Pages: 256
- Cover: Hardcover
- Condition of book: All pages present, no major markings or damage. The dust jacket has some wear. Overall condition of the book is excellent.
- Publication date: 2014
- Country of publication: UK
- Dimensions: 23cm x 28cm x 2.5cm